The Otsego District Library Board wishes to provide an opportunity for the public to comment on various library-related issues. In addition to public hearings held for receiving comments on specific issues, the Board has established a public comment time period at each regularly scheduled Library Board meeting. The following list serves as guidelines:
- There will be a public comment period at each regularly scheduled Board meeting.
- A maximum of five speakers will be heard.
- Speakers will have a maximum of three minutes for their comments.
- The Board requests that concerns initially be addressed at the appropriate action level before coming to the board.
- Speakers are requested to state name and address before speaking.
- Board members reserve the right to not respond to speakers.